Kronos for Post Acute & Senior Living
Today’s post acute and senior living providers face sweeping demographic, legislative, and economic changes that are transforming their delivery of care. Reduced reimbursement, the Affordable Care Act, and an aging population are just a few areas of concern. Your success navigating these changes will depend on the quality of care your residents receive and how efficient you are in delivering it.
At Kronos®, we’re uniquely positioned to help you address the challenges that are inherent to managing your workforce today and tomorrow.
Kronos for Post Acute & Senior Living workforce management solution provides you with the tools necessary to:
- Reduce labor costs by capturing actual time worked and accurately applying work and pay rules
- Afford the Affordable Care Act by providing accurate information about average hours worked by full-time and part-time employees, and allowing managers to monitor schedules, time records and benefits enrollment in real time
- Minimize compliance risk to meet mandated staffing ratios and other state and federal regulations by consistently applying the necessary rules, regulations and policies to all staffing decisions
- Improve workforce productivity by aligning staffing assignments to resident demand without overspending your labor budget
- Deliver quality resident care by attracting, selecting, and retaining only the best caregivers