Kronos for Clinician Providers
Scheduling and staffing physicians, hospitalist, residents, advanced practice nurses and other various on-call clinician providers continues to get more and more complex. Increasingly, physicians are moving from independent practices to being more closely affiliated with a health system. In fact, many work in numerous care settings. Their availability and specialty must be synched up with other resources and locations. And administrators need to ensure appropriate staff coverage that meets both physician needs and contractual obligations.
On call or rotation schedules, shift swaps, and daily staffing and room assignments need to be always available, always online, and always up to date. With the recent acquisition by Kronos® for Healthcare of EZCall®, the software-as-a-service (SaaS) physician coverage scheduling solution, it's easy.
EZCall is widely used by various specialties, including anesthesiology, cardiology, radiology, pain management, critical care intensivists, orthopedics, and hospitalist groups. EZCall provides you the tools to accommodate your group, your rules, to build your schedules.
EZCall, A Kronos Solution, provides physicians and administrators the tools to:
- Easily create, manage and track schedules with robust automatic schedule creation capabilities
- Support various specialties group needs with flexible and configurable tools
- Ensure accurate, fair, and transparent provider coverage
- Access advanced reports that provide insight into your practice patterns and staff utilization
- Manage in the moment with mobile apps for iOS and Android
Learn more about our automated scheduling software for clinician providers: EZCall, A Kronos Solution.