Golf Giveaway Official Rules
1. NO PURCHASE OR SALES PRESENTATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
3. Promotion Entry Period: The "Optimize Your Game, Optimize Your Kronos Solution Sweepstakes" ("Sweepstakes") begins at 9:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on 3/4/11 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 3/17/11 ("Sweepstakes Entry Period").
4. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, or Canada (except Quebec) age 18 or older who are employed as executives of organizations and who received this offer. Employees and the immediate family members of Kronos Incorporated ("Sponsor") and its parent company, divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and any other persons involved with this Sweepstakes or any developer and/or manufacturer of: application software to manage business solutions are not eligible to enter or win. The Sponsor or its independent judging organization reserves the rights to determine which entries are valid entries. All applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes governed by U.S. law.
5. How to enter: You are automatically entered into the Sweepstakes when you schedule a meeting with a Kronos representative by 03/17/11. Or visit www.kronos.com/golfgiveaway to enter without scheduling a meeting. Limit one entry per person regardless of entry method. Sponsor is not responsible for telephone, computer software or hardware equipment malfunctions or for lost, late, stolen, damaged, misdirected, altered or illegible entries. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
6. CONSUMER DISCLOSURES: No purchase necessary. You have not yet won. Ends: 3/17/11. Prize and its Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): A trip for winner and guest to watch the masters of golf compete in Augusta, Georgia. Trip is tentatively scheduled for April 9-10, 2011 but subject to change at the sole discretion of Sponsor. ARV of prize: $8,725. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received, estimated at 1:300. Sponsor: Kronos Incorporated, 297 Billerica Road, Chelmsford, MA 01824.
Prize consists of: round-trip coach air transportation for winner and one (1) guest from/to major commercial airport nearest to winner's primary residence (as determined by Sponsor) to destination city (or ground transportation if winner resides within a 150 mile radius of destination city); 2-night double occupancy standard hotel accommodations and two (2) tickets to a golf game ("Event"). If actual value of prize is lower than the stated ARV when prize is procured and fulfilled, then the difference will not be awarded. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein as being awarded, including but not limited to ground transportation (other than as expressly noted), meals, gratuities, gifts, service charges, upgrades and incidentals are not included and are the winner's sole responsibility. Winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion. Certain restrictions may apply. The Sponsor and its agent are not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of a flight cancellation/delay and schedules are subject to change without notice. All travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor's agent on a carrier of Sponsor's choice. Winner and guest must comply with any security procedure or measures imposed by any parties involved. If winner cannot travel on scheduled travel dates, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner if there is sufficient time to notify an alternate winner. If the winner and/or guest are unable to travel for any reason whatsoever after all travel arrangements have been made and paid for, then the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the winner. Winner and guest are solely responsible for obtaining the proper travel documentation (e.g., valid photo ID) prior to travel. Guest must complete and return a Liability/Publicity/Travel Release prior to travel. A parent or legal guardian must execute required travel documents on behalf of a traveling minor and must accompany a traveling minor. If the Event is cancelled or postponed, Sponsor shall have no obligation to the winner but to award the remainder of the prize. The prize will not be awarded if the Sponsor is unable to verify a winner after a diligent effort is made prior to 4/8/11. If winner's organization does not allow the acceptance of prize, Kronos can arrange to have the prize donated to the Make-A-Wish® Foundation on winner's behalf if sufficient notice is received, at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
7. Limitation: Entrants have the responsibility to review and understand his/her employer's policies and applicable laws regarding entrants' eligibility to participate in and/or accept any prize in a promotion. If an individual is participating and is in violation of such laws or his/her employer's policies, the individual may be disqualified from this Sweepstakes and ineligible to receive prize. Sponsor disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for disputes related to this matter.
8. Winner selection: Winner will be determined in a random drawing conducted under the supervision of an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Random drawing will be conducted on or about 5:00 p.m. (ET) on 3/18/11 at the offices of Ventura Associates International LLC (1040 6th Avenue, New York, NY), an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding. Winner will be notified by e-mail, telephone and/or mail, and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability ("Affidavit/Release") and a Publicity Release within seven (7) days of date printed on notification or s/he will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected at random. If winner is otherwise eligible under these Official Rules, but is nevertheless deemed a minor in his or her state of primary residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of winner's parent or legal guardian. If an Affidavit/Release or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason, or he/she is not in compliance with these Official Rules, it will result in disqualification, and the corresponding prize will be awarded to an alternate winner in a separate random drawing. No substitutions are permitted (cash or otherwise) and prize is not transferable. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable value if prize offered becomes unavailable. Winner is responsible for all federal, state, local and income taxes on prize. An IRS Form 1099 will be filed in the name of winner for the value of the prize.
9. Conditions: By participating in this Sweepstakes, winner agrees that prize is awarded upon the condition that the Sponsor, and its respective agents or employees will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winner's name, likeness, hometown, photograph(s), prize won and employer identification information for online posting and promotional purposes without additional and future compensation.
10. Winner's List: For a winner's list, available after 4/30/11, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 4/30/11 to: Optimize Your Game, Optimize Your Kronos Solution Sweepstakes winner, c/o VA, 1040 6th Avenue 20th Floor, Ref WG, New York, NY 10018.
12. Opt-out: If you prefer not to receive future sweepstakes mailings from us, please write to: Kronos Inc, Sweepstakes Removal List, 297 Billerica Road, Chelmsford, MA 01824.
13. Notice To Online Entrants: In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged or illegible entries; or (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you (i) agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor and the independent judging organization, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from any sweepstakes it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules; and (ii) withdraw the online method of entry if it becomes technically corrupted (including if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the Sweepstakes), and to select winner from among all eligible entries received prior to withdrawal.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.