City of Nashua Selects End-to-End Workforce Management Solution from Kronos
CHELMSFORD, Mass., Feb. 27, 2012 — The City of Nashua, the second-largest city in New Hampshire has selected an end-to-end workforce management suite of solutions from Kronos Incorporated to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve productivity.
- The City of Nashua selected the time and attendance, employee scheduling, and TeleStaff™ public safety scheduling solutions from Kronos. As labor costs represent one of the largest controllable expenses for local governments, Kronos was selected to automate processes to help achieve real-time visibility and control over labor-related decisions.
- With Kronos, City of Nashua managers will be able to review and approve employee time quickly and easily as well as manage overtime more precisely. Also by accommodating a variety of schedules, including public safety employees’ varying shift lengths, Kronos will help achieve accuracy in the citywide scheduling process.
- Additionally, all pay and work rules of the city including those in the city’s five separate bargaining unit contracts will be built into the Kronos automated system. This will allow all rules to be applied consistently across departments.
- Donnalee Lozeau, mayor, City of Nashua
"We selected a partner that can help us with our mission of continued excellence in citizen services."
- Christine Carmichael, director, public sector practice group, Kronos
"Among other accolades, Nashua has been recognized twice by CNNMoney as the best city to live in America. We are proud to be partnering with this highly regarded city government."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 80 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2012 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos is a registered trademark and TeleStaff is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.