Timekeeping Software That Packs A Big Punch
Having a time clock solution that simply tracks employee punches is only the first step, not the final destination, for reducing payroll inflation and manual errors.
Kronos Workforce Timekeeper is the next generation timekeeping system that lets you see, plan, and manage employees time, allowing you to:
- Control labor costs with a consistent application of work and pay rules
- Minimize compliance risk by enforcing and tracking complex compliance requirements, such as FLSA and union rules
- Improve workforce productivity by reducing manual and timely administrative tasks and freeing your staff for more value-added activities.
So why go with Kronos? Because our solutions are completely automated and easy to own. Because they deliver the high-quality information you need to make better decisions. Read about ...
- Easy-to-use features that provide timely labor information and save considerable time and effort
- Reliable technology that scales to your organization and provides the flexibility you need; a swift, seamless integration with your existing systems to make sure your operation won't miss a beat
- Comprehensive services that sync up with your IT resources, budget, and payment preferences, plus consulting offerings to help leverage your investment
Manufacturing organizations have a special focus on increasing productivity by aligning the workforce to production capabilities. Workforce Activities allows you to leverage your time and attendance information to look beyond just labor usage and help you track machines and equipment.
See how our solutions are advancing the workforce in other industries.
Make your time and attendance data work even harder for you with our related products like Workforce Absence Manager, Workforce Scheduler, Workforce Analytics, Workforce HR and Workforce Payroll.
Are you a current customer looking for assistance with your product? Visit our customer portal.