You’re going to like what’s waiting for you in v6.3. And your workforce will, too.
Get your people up to speed fast with our latest enhancements intended to meet even more needs of our global customers.
Further improve usability and extend functionality for both absence management and scheduling.
And, infrastructure updates around technology support, security features, and performance management make Workforce Central® v6.3 easier than ever to own and operate.
Here's a quick view of what’s new for Workforce Central v6.3:
- Built for the Global Workplace – Provides ease-of-use functionality and allows for multiple languages for global customers
- Award-Winning User Interface – Innovative user interface takes another major step forward with enhancements to the user experience
- Align Labor and Demand with Enhanced Scheduling – New scheduling views show coverage issues and enable real-time rebalancing of skilled employees based on actual workload
- Minimize Compliance Risk with Improved Absence Management – New leave features help to ensure all employee leave is managed completely and accurately to minimize compliance risk
- Greater Scalability and Enhancements to HR/Payroll – More flexibility and control make the onboarding process more efficient
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership – Built-in system monitoring minimizes downtime and provides detailed performance metrics and a quicker time to resolution