Employee Time Tracking, Attendance, and Labor Management
Kronos webTA™, the web-based, 508 compliant employee time tracking, attendance, and labor management solution is a state-of-the art, off-the-shelf software solution designed exclusively for the federal government.
Supporting the drive to a more effective Federal Government, Kronos webTA
- Enhances transparency in the collection, delivery, and use of workforce information
- Enables improved efficiencies in workforce management workflows and personal productivity
- Makes possible green initiatives through process automation that eliminates paper and facilitates tele-working
- Invigorates the Federal workforce with smart web-based and mobile capabilities making day-to-day interaction with technology easier, better and faster
Kronos designed its solutions to improve productivity, performance, and outcomes. They incorporate Federal specific workforce technology architecture rules; privacy and security rules; accessibility rules; audit-ability and financial controls rules; modernization, accountability and efficiency rules; cost accounting rules; business rules; compliance rules; pay rules; work plans; work schedules; and workflows.
The Kronos webTA solution provides:
- Innovative features to increase accuracy and reduce costly payroll errors
- Reliable technology that interfaces with your enterprise systems and works seamlessly with your IT infrastructure
- Comprehensive services that make the most of your IT and budget resources. What's more, Kronos offers flexible consulting services to help maximize returns on your investment.
Are you a current customer looking for assistance with your product? Visit our customer portal